The Mophie Card Reader for iPhone 4 / 4S allows you to process credit card swipes directly on your phone. You only need a merchant account with Intuit GoPayment and to buy a Mophie Marketplace Credit Card Reader. Secure transactions become possible from anywhere you have cellular or wifi service, and setup takes as little at fifteen minutes.
Using a Mophie Card Reader can be much simpler than standard wired card swiping machines. Wireless systems such as the Mophie allow greater freedom in addition to not requiring paper, printers, or other supplies that traditional countertop units need.Click Here For the Best Prices On a Mophie Card Reader for iPhone 4 / 4S
Using Intuit GoPayment Service
Intuit handles payment transactions for more than 250,000 small businesses, exeeding $100 billion in yearly payments. They are a highly respected name in the business world, providing some of the highest calibre software and services on the planet.
To get started with the Mophie Card Reader, you only need to download the free GoPayment app from iTunes and follow the instructions for setting up a vendor account. Setup is simple and no-hassle. There are no obligations to buy anything when downloading the app, but if you want to begin service immediately, you need to sign up for their monthly processing service for only $12.95.
Intuit’s GoPayment software is extremely simple to use, and the rates are some of the most competitive in the card processing industry:
- Service Fee Per Month: $12.95
- Fee Per Swipe: 1.7% of purchase price
- Fee Per Keyed Transaction: 2.7% of purchase price
- Fee Per Transaction: 30¢
- NO Fees For Setting Up Your Account
- NO Cancellation Fees
- NO Monthly Minimum
The software also allows for instant receipts via email or text messages, so your customers can have peace of mind that their purchase won’t be mishandled. It’s also completely compatible with Intuit QuickBooks using the provided USB cable, so tying into your accounting system couldn’t be simpler.
Mophie Marketplace Card Reader
The Mophie Card Reader combined with Intuit’s service is ideal for those businesses on the go. If you run a business where you meet with clients remotely, such as service repair technicians, wedding photographers, traveling vendor booths, or any other out-of-office professional, this device may be perfect for you.
The Mophie case provides sturdy protection for your iPhone and doesn’t add a lot of extra bulk or flimsy connections like some other offerings on the market. While the card reader itself doesn’t include an iPhone of course, it is completely compatible with iPhone 4 and 4S. The design of the case allows for recharging and iTunes synchronization without needing to remove the case itself.
- Mophie Marketplace Card Reader for iPhone 4 / 4S
- USB cable for QuickBooks synchronization
- Operations Manual
- Length: 4.25 in (10.8 cm)
- Width: 7.75 in (19.7 cm)
- Height: 0.75 in (1.9 cm)
- 30% Off TheNerds.net Coupon Code 2013 – The Nerds Promo Code
- 45% Off Focalprice Coupon Code-Coupons For Focalprice.com
- Dropship From China Using Focalprice – Perfect Solution
- Wireless Debit Card Terminals – Why You Should Have Them
- Wireless POS for Restaurants – Why They Are 100% Necessary
- Buy a Hypercom T4205 Credit Card Swiper
- Buy a VeriFone iPhone 4S/4/3G/3 Credit Card Reader – Best Prices
- Buy a Mophie Card Reader for iPhone 4 / 4S at the Best Prices
- VeriFone Vx510 LE Credit Card Reader – Best Price, Buy Now
- Hypercom T4220 Credit Card Reader – Best Price, Buy Today